30 June 2009

I've been spending the last week or so gathering collage materials for my niece's collage. The theme is surfing. My sister sent me some photos of Steph surfing from one of their vacations, so those photos will be part of the collage.

I've also collected many photos of beach and water and have started to layout the design. My son has my camera today or I would take a photo and show you what I've got so far.

In addition to photos, I usually like to do some painting in the background of my collages, and even create some painted papers to use. I also need to go through my stash of collage stuff to find additional items like pieces of fabric (terry cloth maybe), a shell or whatever to add to the design. I also want to get some beach sand when I'm up in Ludington this weekend. Now I'm feeling inspired.

0 comments: